Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Interviewing Tenzan

Hey guys! Well, I asked Tenzan a great mod if I could interview him! He kindly accepted, so I interviewed him about the war, new items, what if Drakath came, and much more! Let me tell you this these next couple of weeks are going to be AWESOME!! Although I didn't get a sneak peak of Revontheus' Void Armor I can tell you there will be loads of epic items coming from Nulgath's part. Sadly I had to leave and we stopped the interview perhaps (if it's ok with Tenzan) I'll interview him after the war or during part 2 of the war! Also after I left (stopped the video) I capped "TEAM DAGE" and left his house! Haha don't think he was to happy about that!  Also the cape Tenzan has is a nice cape made by Revontheus

NOTE: I forgot to turn the Quality to high on AQW because server lag x_x,so if you can not see the video please click the FULL SCREEN button on the bottom right of the video it helps on SOME computers! Sorry about the quality guys :/ 




Follow me on Twitter for more AQW info!
                                        ~ Zee The Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment